NEEDS is a 501(c )(3) tax exempt charity and all of your cash donations are fully tax deductible. We are an all-volunteer organization with no paid staff. NEEDS receives no government funding, so we are extremely grateful for your donations.
Donate FOOD: NEEDS accepts unexpired canned and nonperishable food. Donation can be dropped off at Kenwood Baptist Church M-Th 9 am -4 pm. NEEDS volunteers are at the church on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am-1 pm. See our Latest News for what our current pantry needs.
Donate SUPPLIES and PERSONAL CARE ITEMS: NEEDS accepts personal care items (deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste), diapers, adult incontinence items (Depends), feminine care items, and laundry soap. See our Latest News for what our pantry currently needs.
Donate MONEY: We use your donation of cash to purchase perishable food and to offer emergency financial assistance for rent and utilities.
- You can mail a check payable to NEEDS at:
c/o Kenwood Baptist Church
8341 Kenwood Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- Or donate now via PayPal:
Donate TIME: NEEDS is an all-volunteer charity, so we depend on individuals who care about their neighbors.
We have a place for you to serve in:
- Food pantry: Sort and stock shelves, shop for perishable food, and fulfill requests on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am-1:00 pm. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
- Desk Assistant: Meet and greet our clients and process requests for financial assistance during NEEDS office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am-1:00 pm. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
- Donation Drives: Organize and promote a collection of canned and nonperishable food, school supplies (in late summer), hats, gloves and socks (in winter). Contact our Pantry Coordinator.
- Board: Attend monthly board meetings representing one of our member churches or community organizations. Contact our President.
- Fundraising: Help NEEDS to improve its fundraising with events, campaigns, mailings, etc. Contact our President.
Donations of unexpired food and personal care items are also tax deductible. See our Latest News for current pantry needs.